Deleting text strings
You can delete a string of text that was created with AFP Editor. You cannot delete text in the AFP file itself (instead, you can create areas to hide text).
- In AFP Visual Environment, open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the definitions for text strings.
- Click .
- Click .You see the Modify and Delete Definitions window with a list of text strings.
- Select the text string that you want to delete.
- Click Delete, or press the Delete key on your keyboard.The text string is removed from the list.
- To close the Modify and Delete Definitions window, click X in the upper right corner.