Step 6: Despeckle pages with noise
There is noise (unwanted dots or marks) on pages "3" and "5". In this step, you will remove the noise from these pages.
- Select pages "3" and "5" holding the Ctrl key.
- In the settings area on the right, click Clean Up.
- In the Clean Up panel, click Despeckle.The Auto method is selected by default.
- Under Pages, select Selected valid pages.
- Under Strength, select Coarse.
- Click Apply.
Reference: For more details about removing noise, see Removing Noise with Despeckle.