Could not install RICOH Cloud Connector
- You are not logged in as an administrator.
Log in as a user with administrator rights and try again.
- On Linux, the installation file is not defined as an executable file.
Follow the instructions for your version of Linux to make the file executable.
- An ad blocker prevents the RICOH Cloud Connector Installation from opening in a new browser window.
Find the pop-up blocker settings in your browser and allow the page to open.
- Your anti-virus software is blocking the installer from running.
Grant permission for the program to run inside your anti-virus program.
- You have reached the maximum number of cloud connectors that your subscription supports.
Log in to RICOH Account Administration and remove the disconnected cloud connectors from Connectors table. Or, contact your Ricoh sales representative to upgrade your subscription.
- Log in to the computer where you downloaded the installation files, as a user with administrator rights.
- Open a command prompt with Run as administrator option and locate the RICOH Cloud Connector executable file.
Important: Make sure that you have permission to execute the file. If you are on Linux, make sure that the file is executable. If it is not, follow the procedure for your Linux version to make it executable.
- Type the following installation command:
- Press Enter.