Problems with document processing
These topics describe some of the issues that might arise while processing documents.
In this section:
- File not found errors occur when files existThis section is not applicable to Windows. If a job goes into an error state and you see File Not Found errors when the files actually do exist, you might need to increase your system setting for the maximum number of open files.
- Document property values are missingIf you try to view document property values in the user interface and they do not display, your workflow might not have written the property values to the database yet, or the properties might be defined as limited properties.
- Document property values are not currentIf you view database property values in the user interface and they are not current, their values might not have been updated in the database using the values in the document properties file.
- Incorrect documents are attached to emailsIf incorrect documents are attached to emails in the EmailDocuments step, there are a few items you can check to determine the cause of the problem. There is no validation for matching email addresses with attachments.
- Emails are sent without documents attachedIf emails are sent without documents attached to them, the attachment might not be in the PDF format, the EmailDocuments step might be incorrectly configured, or the PDF might not contain information for each recipient.
- Problems with list filesIf you set up a workflow to pull documents from jobs before printing or other processing, but experience issues with incorrect documents left in the job or incorrect documents pulled from the job, you might need to update some settings.
Parent topic: Problems