You can create a workflow and customize it according to your needs.
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Operations.
- In the objects pod on the left side of the page, click Workflows.
- Click New.
- Edit all the workflow properties according to your needs.
- Click OK to save the workflow.
- To add an activity to the workflow:
- Select the workflow in the objects pod, click Editor and Properties..., then Editor.You see the Editor pod.
- In the Default section of the Activities pod, select the activity that you want to add.
- Drag and drop the activity icon from the Default pod to the appropriate position in the workflow Editor pod.
- Select the workflow in the objects pod, click Editor and Properties..., then Editor.
- To save the workflow, click Save.