Submitting jobs from TotalFlow Production Manager
To upload files for quick submission in the All Jobs pod, follow these steps:
- In the menu bar, click Operations..
- Make sure that the workflow is configured in TotalFlow Production Manager.
- Select one or more files and drag them over the TotalFlow Production Manager Operations page.You see a message that displays the allowed file types and available workflows to which you can submit a job.
- Drop the file on the workflow frame that you choose.If the workflow is enabled, the job is submitted and you can see it in the All Jobs pod. If the workflow is disabled, you see the Quick Submission dialog:
- Select a workflow that is enabled or click the enable icon to enable the selected workflow.
- To add more files in the list, repeat step 3 above.
The files are sorted alphabetically within each group of dragged files. The latest set of dragged files is always selected.
If you selected an unsupported type of file, you see the message: Some of the selected files are of unsupported format. Do you want to continue with the supported files?.
- Click OK.
- Drag the files up or down to reorder them according to your needs.
- To remove some of the files from the list, select the files you want to remove and
click the delete icon.Also, you can remove the files by selecting and dragging them over the delete icon.
- Select a workflow in the Workflow list.If the workflow you selected is disabled, click the enable icon or choose another workflow from the list.
- Click Submit.
- Once the job is submitted to a certain workflow, you can drag it from the All Jobs pod over another workflow or printer.