Submitting jobs from RICOH TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission
You can use TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission to submit PDF, PostScript, PCL, TIFF, PNG or JPEG files and job tickets to a workflow.
- Make sure that the workflow is configured in TotalFlow Production Manager.
- In the TotalFlow Production Manager menu bar, click Submit a Job.
- Or, in the Workflows tab:
TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission opens in a new browser tab or window. If you open TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission from the workflow options menu, the workflow name is already selected in the workflows list at the top left of the page.
- Select a workflow, click More, then select Submit a Job.
- Or, right-click the workflow, then select Submit a Job.
- Specify the input files for the job. There are two ways of specifying the input files:
- Select the files:
- Click , the add file icon.
- Select one or more files and click Open.TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission displays a preview of the file that you selected. If you select more files, it shows the last file that you selected.
- To see the list of files in the job, click the down arrow.If you want to see the preview of a certain file, click that file name in the list.
- PDF, TIFF, PNG and JPEG files previews can be displayed. PostScript and PCL files previews cannot be displayed.
- PostScript, PCL, TIFF, PNG and JPEG job tickets display the default job properties settings.
- Drag and drop the files in the TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission window:
- Select one or more files and drag them in the TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission window.
- To add more files, repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
- To delete a file from the job, click the job name, hover the file you want to delete, then click the remove file icon next to the file name.
- To see a preview of a file, click the job name, hover the file you want to preview,
then click the preview file icon next to the file name.
- Select a job ticket for the job:
- To use an existing job ticket, expand the job tickets list on the menu bar, then select one.
- To upload a job ticket, select Open.... Select the job ticket, then click Open.
- To create a new job ticket, select New.
- Optional: Modify the selected job ticket:
- Modify job properties as you would in the Properties for Job dialog.
- To save the job ticket in TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission, click Save or Save As....Important: The job ticket is saved in TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission only for this browser session on this computer. To save it for future sessions or to send it to users on other computers, you must download it to your own system.
- To download the job ticket to your own system, click Download Ticket.
- If you submit multiple files using the same job ticket, all the printed documents have the paper orientation of the last file that opened for preview in TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission.
- If you change the settings of the job, make sure that you submit the job before refreshing the page. Otherwise, some of the settings might be reset.
- Select a workflow in the Workflow: list.
- If the workflow is disabled, click the enable icon.
- Click Submit.Note: Make sure that the input files are within the size, type and format requirements. For information about these requirements, see the Notes on input files section of the TotalFlow Production Manager Readme file.If the workflow is disabled, you see the Submit Job Status warning:
- Click Close, then enable the workflow or select an enabled one.