Setting up an Email Server
You can configure TotalFlow Production Manager to use a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server to send email notifications of events that happen to printers, workflows, and jobs.
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Configuration.
- In the Server pod, click System, then , the Properties icon.
- On the Properties for Server dialog that opens, click Email.
You see the Email page of the Properties for Server dialog:
- Enter or select values for the properties on this page.
- Click OK.