To create a notification:
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an operator or an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Operations.
- In the tool bar of the Printers tab, Workflows tab, or All Jobs pod, click the settings icon, and then Notifications....The dialog you see depends on the object type. The example below shows a page from the Printer Notifications dialog.
- Click New.
You see the Add Notification dialog:
- Type or select values in the fields.Depending on the notification type that you select, the other fields in the dialog might change.
- For printers and workflows, select whether the notification should apply to one specific
object or to all objects of that type.Job notifications always apply to all jobs.
- For notification when a property value has changed:
- In Property, select the name of a property.
- In Comparison, select a comparison operator.
Operator Enumerated values Numeric values, including dates and times Other values Equal to Yes Yes Not equal to Yes Less than Yes Greater than Yes Contains Yes Does not contain Yes Not set Yes Yes
- In Value, enter or select the value that you want to match.
- To select another property, click , the add button. You can select up to three property-value pairs.
Important: If you set more than one condition for a notification, all conditions must be true for the notification to be sent.
- Click OK.
- For printers and workflows, select whether the notification should apply to one specific object or to all objects of that type.