Creating and Modifying a Job Notification
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an operator or an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Operations..
- Open the All Jobs tab, click the settings icon, and then Notifications....
You see the Job Notifications dialog.
- Click New.You see the Add Notification dialog:
- In the Name field, type More than one copy of a single-sided job.
- In the Type list, select Job attribute value has changed.
- In the Recipient (comma separation) field, type firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Property list, select 1 sided / 2 sided.
- In the Comparison list, select Equal to.
- In the Value list, select Front side (1-sided).
- Click , the add button.
You see a second set of Property, Comparison, and Value fields.
- In the second Property list, select Copies.
- In the second Comparison list, select Greater than.
- In the second Value field, type 1.
- To save the new notification, click OK.You can see the notification in the Job Notifications dialog:
You can manage your job notifications by changing their name and the email address or addresses where you want them sent. Separate the email addresses with commas.
- To modify an already existing notification, select it and click Edit.
- Change the notification name and the recipient email, then click OK to save the changes.
- To create a new notification, either use the New button, or the Copy button. Edit the dialog fields as shown, and save the changes.
- To delete a notification, select it and click Delete.