Associating Workflows with Connections products
To send a job to TotalFlow Production Manager through an external connection such as MarcomCentral, assign a workflow to the job.
To associate a workflow with an external connection product:
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an operator or an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Operations.
- Select a connection, then click More.
- Select Properties...You see the Edit Connection dialog.
- On the Workflow Map page, select a product and click Assign workflowNote: If a product has no associated workflow, the jobs are created in Error state, with no workflow, and you must assign the jobs to a workflow.
- For static products, that do not have an associated PDF file or download URL, assign
a PDF file. To assign a PDF to a product, select the product, then click Assign PDF....
You see the Browse for File
- If a PDF file is associated in both MarcomCentral and TotalFlow Production Manager, the job uses the latter.
- If no PDF is associated to the product either in MarcomCentral or TotalFlow Production Manager, the job is created in error state and TotalFlow Production Manager displays an error message.
- For pick item jobs, TotalFlow Production Manager generates a PDF named pick item sheet, that contains information of the order and line item.
- In the Browse for File dialog, select a PDF file from the server or upload a file from the machine where
you are using the TotalFlow Production Manager in a web browser.You see the complete file path in the PDF File column.
- To remove a PDF file, select the product row, then click Remove PDF.
- Click OK.