Configuring Paper Settings for MarcomCentral JobDirect orders
This section describes how to configure the paper settings in MarcomCentral when sending jobs to TotalFlow Production Manager for JobDirect products, and the paper settings that you must do in TotalFlow Production Manager to allow the MarcomCentral jobs to be scheduled to printers and printed.
- Configure the 3 MarcomCentral JobDirect fields that you can use to specify the paper
of a job. You can configure them to use values from a library or values specifically
defined for a product.
- MediaSizeSelect a library, then choose a Media Sizes list from the library or create one. Each media size has a name, width and height in the units used by the portal. The Media Size lists are defined in the Media Sizes section of the library
- MediaCategorySelect a library, then choose a Media Category list from the library or create one. Each media category is defined by a text name. The Media Category lists are defined in the Text Lists section of the library.
- MediaTypeSelect a library, then choose a Media Type list from the library or create one. Each media category is defined by a text name. The Media Type lists are defined in the Text Lists section of the library.
- Define the paper pricing settings using the JobDirect Media Pricing bulk operation.
- Define the paper JDF settings using the JDF - Media bulk operation.For each media type value there are a number of JDF paper properties that can be set. For the complete list of the paper JDF properties that you can set for a JobDirect order and their correspondent properties in TotalFlow Production Manager, see JDF Paper Properties for JobDirect Orders.
- Media Type
- Hole Type
- Front Coatings
- Media Type Details