Submitting jobs from RICOH TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver on Windows
You can use TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver to submit jobs and job tickets from any application to a workflow in TotalFlow Production Manager.
- TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver does not support HTTPS connections. Disable the HTTPS on the TotalFlow Production Manager before configuring TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver to submit jobs.
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, for the Job Properties for Printer dialog to be enabled, make sure that:
- In the Security settings of the browser, the security mode is not Strict.
- Make sure that the workflow is configured in TotalFlow Production Manager and is enabled.
- On the machine where TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver is installed, enter the IP/hostname of the TotalFlow Production Manager server and assign a TotalFlow Production Manager workflow to the driver.
- Click Set job properties ... to open the job properties dialog for the workflow associated with the driver.
- Set the job properties for the workflow according to your needs and click OK.
- In the Printing Preferences dialog, click OK.
- On the machine where TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver is installed, open a document that you want to print.
- In the Print dialog window, select the name of the printer that you associated with the driver.The document opens in TotalFlow Production Manager.
- Edit the job properties as needed.Note: For more information on how to modify the job properties or the job ticket from this view, see Submitting jobs from RICOH TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission