Submitting jobs from RICOH TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver on Mac OS X
You can use TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver to submit jobs and job tickets from any application in Mac OS X to a workflow in TotalFlow Production Manager.
- Make sure that the workflow is configured in TotalFlow Production Manager.
- On the machine where TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver is installed, open a document that you want to print.
- In the Print dialog window, click PDF, then select Send to TotalFlow PM Job Submission option in the list that opens.
The document opens in TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission on the TotalFlow Production Manager server:
- Some applications override the system default print dialog with their own. It means that in some applications the PDF button might look different from the one in the default Mac OS X viewer. In this case, switch to the system default print dialog or select Preview.
- For more information on how to add options to the PDF list, see the Mac OS X documentation.
- Edit the job properties as needed. For more information oh how to modify the job properties
or the job ticket from this view, see Submitting jobs from RICOH TotalFlow Production Manager Job SubmissionNote: When printing with TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver on Mac OS X, the paper size information is automatically picked from the print dialog and added in the job ticket, as manual paper. You can either leave this manual paper setting as it is, or select a paper from the catalog. If you choose to keep the manual paper setting, make sure that the TotalFlow Production Manager printer is configured to support a manual paper with the same size and add the paper on the printer’s input tray.
- Click Submit.
- Click Close to end the session.