There are four available tabs:
- All — displays a list of all the batches in the system, regardless of the batch state.
- Batching — displays a list of all the batches in the Batching state.
- Awaiting Approval — displays a list of all the batches in the Awaiting Approval state. TheAwaiting Approval tab is visible only when the Imposition feature is enabled from the Admin tab. You can right-click a batch and select Approve and Send or Cancel Send.
- Sent — displays a list of all the batches in the Sent state.
- Printed — displays a list of all the batches that have been marked as printed. You can mark a batch as printed when all the jobs from the batch are marked as printed, and only if the batch state is Sent.
The batches can be sorted by the following columns:
- The name of the batch.
- Batch Number
- The system generated batch ID.
- Linked Batches
- When a batch is part of a group of batches created from a combined filter, the system displays the batch number for all the other linked batches.
- The status of the batch. These are the system defined batch states:
- Batching — the batched jobs are ready for being sent.
- Output Queue — when several batches are being sent simultaneously to the same output, one batch is in Sending state and the others are in Output Queue.
- Sending — the batched jobs are being sent to an output folder.
- Sent — the batched jobs were sent to an output folder.
- Printed — the batched jobs were sent and marked as printed on a device.
- Imposing — one or more jobs in the batch are imposing.
- Imposition Error — one or more errors occurred during the batched job imposition or the specified imposition timer expired.
- Output Error — when a job is sent to a disabled output destination or the output destination cannot be reached, or at least one job was marked as failed to print.
- Preflighting — one or more jobs are preflighting.
- Awaiting Approval — the batched jobs that need approval.
- Status Timestamp
- Specifies the date and time of the last batch status change.
- The number of jobs in the batch.
- The number of sheets from all the jobs in the batch.
- The number of feet from all the jobs in the batch.
Note: Depending on the selection you made at the installation time, the measurement system can be different.
- The number of impressions (the number of printed faces) of all jobs in the batch.
The number of impressions is the number of surfaces counted, reflecting the number
of copies specified for each print job specified in the order.
Note: If a document has 1000 pages and it is printed in 1 copy, on both sides of the sheet, the number of impressions is 1000 and the number of sheets is 500. If the same document is printed 10 times, meaning 10 copies, the number of impressions is 1000 x 10 = 10.000 impressions and the number of sheets is 500 x 10 = 5.000 sheets.
- Run (h:m)
- The estimated time needed for all the jobs from the batch to be printed.
- Output Destination
- The specified hot folder destination.
- Estimated Output Speed
- The estimated output speed generated by the selected output destination.
If a batch is sent to an output location and the jobs have been printed by a device, you can mark the jobs and the batch as printed. Right-click the batch and select Mark Batch as "Printed".
To delete one or more batches, select the batches from the list, right-click and select Delete.... A confirmation window appears. Click Yes to delete the batches or click No to cancel the action.
To open the batch details dialog and edit the batch properties, double-click a batch from the list or right-click and select Properties.