The jobs can be sorted by the following columns:
- Order Number
- The order number is used to identify orders. You must specify the order number when
manually submitting an order.
Note: If an input hot folder contains a PDF file that is sent, the value of the Order Number field is the name of the file and not a specific number.
- Part Number
- The code that uniquely identifies a job within an order.
- The name of the customer who submitted the job.
- Job Name
- The job name is used to help identify jobs. The default is the input file name. You can assign a different name. You can enter a string of maximum 256 characters.
- The current processing state of the job. The system defined job states are:
Note: You can create custom job states in thepage.
- Batched: The job is part of a batch. A batch is a group of jobs.
- Unbatched: The job is not part of a batch and can be batched.
- Held: The job is paused and waiting for an action from the user.
- Missing Imposition When jobs are processed by filters and do not match any imposition or imposition
exclusion filters, then the jobs are set into the Missing Imposition state.
Note: When a job is set to Do not impose, the jobs state becomes Unbatched and can be processed by filters.
- Waiting for File: The job is missing job file information.
- Sent: The job has been sent to an output device.
- Printed: The job has been printed on a device.
- Imposing: The job has been sent for imposition.
- Imposed: The job has been imposed.
- Imposition Error: An error occurred during job imposition or the specified imposition timer expired.
- Waiting for Related Jobs: A job is in the Waiting for Related Jobs state when another job received with the same order is in Waiting for File state and the Keep orders together setting for a hot folder is enabled.
- Output Error: When a job is in Batched state and the batch is sent to a disabled output destination or the output destination
cannot be reached, the job state is changed to Output Error.
Note: If an unknown error occurs after a job has been sent for printing, the job state is changed to Output Error.
- Preflighting: The job is in the preflight process and is not available for filters or batches.
- Queued for Preflight: The job is sent for preflight and is waiting to be processed.
- Preflight Error: An error occurred during Preflight or the job does not match any preflight filters.
- Proof Out: A job proof sample was sent for printing and is waiting for approval.
- Proof Rejected: The job proof was printed and rejected.
- Waiting for File: The job file cannot be found in the specified location.
- Awaiting Approval: When imposition review is enabled, the job is held and you can view and approve the imposed file before sending it to an output.
- Specifies where the job is located after it was sent for printing.
Note: You can create custom locations in thepage.
- Status Timestamp
- Specifies the date and time of the last job status change.
- Batch Number
- The number of the batch where the job is assigned.
- Job File
- The original name of the input file.
- File Size
- The size of the job file in GB, MB, or KB.
- Create Date/Time
- The date and time when the job was created.
- Due Date
- The date and time when the job is due to be processed.
- The number of pages of the job.
- Pages per Side
- The number of pages on one side of the sheet. Specify a number of pages per one side. This field is mandatory.
- Customer Quantity
- The quantity ordered by and delivered to the customer.
- The number of copies to be printed. This field is mandatory.
Note: When jobs are sent for printing on an InfoPrint 5000 printer model, the maximum number of copies printed is limited to 32767.
- The number of sheets is determined by the system.
- Reprint Quantity
- The cumulative number of print copies that were sent for a job, except for the print proof copies.
- Paper Size
- The size of the paper expressed in the measurement set at installation.
- Roll Length
- The physical paper length determined by the system displayed in feet and meters.
- The estimated time the job needs to be printed.
- Document Page Size
- The width and height of the page.
- The description of pages arrangement on the printer’s sheet. You can describe the
value specified in the Pages per Side field. These are examples of the possible values:
- 4 pager
- 8 pager
- 6pg Z-Fold
- Paper Name
- The name of the paper used.
- Product ID
- The ID of the product.
- Paper Type
- The type of paper used:
- Offset Text
- Paper Weight
- The paper weight is expressed in grams/square meter (g/m²) in the metric system, or pounds (lbs) in the imperial system. The value varies based on the paper type and the paper size.
- Paper Color
- You can type in or select the paper color form a list.
- Paper Finish
- These are the supported types of paper finish:
- Glossing Finish
- Ink Jet Finish
- High Gloss Finish
- Matte Finish
- Polymer Finish
- Satin Finish
- Semigloss Finish
- Silver Finish
- Duplex Mode
- Left Edge
- Top Edge
- Right Edge
- Bottom Edge
- These are the supported binding styles:
- No Binding
- Cut Only
- Perfect Bind
- Case Bound
- 3 Hole Drill
- Saddle Stitch
- Spine Size
- The specified value in inches or mm for the size of the spine.
- There are different color printing methods:
- Full Process (4 color)
- Black & White
- Full Process plus Spot Color
- Product Type
- The type of the product.
- Specifies if the job is perforated or not.
- Specifies if the job is drilled or not.
- Specifies if lamination, ultra violet (UV), or other coatings are used for the job or if no coating is used.
- Coating Type
- The type of coating used for the job.
- Coating Surface
- The coating surface used for the job.
- Specifies if the job is collated or not.
- Specifies if a print sample is required.
- Proof Approval
- Specifies the state of the proof sample when proof is required.
- The finisher name for the job.
- Output Device
- The digital printing press for the job.
- Imposition Approval
- Specifies the state of the imposition. The state can be Imposition Approved, Imposition Rejected, or - (dash).
- Output Tray
- Specifies the supported JDF values for the output tray.
- Eject Output
- Specifies whether the output is ejected face down or face up in the output tray.
- Specifies the ISBN code.
- Contains a number representing the product attributes, such as manufacturer, product description, size and so on.
- Specifies where the job is located after it was sent for printing.
- Ultimate Impostrip® Folder
- Specifies the folder name where TotalFlow BatchBuilder sends the job to be imposed.
You can create custom job sorting by selecting multiple sorting criteria.
To create or manage custom job sorting:
Click the create/edit button. The Sort by: dialog is displayed.
You can add up to three criteria items from the list or remove some of them. To add a new criteria, click the Add Criteria button. To remove a criteria, click the Remove Criteria button. Click the move button, and drag the selection to change the position of a row.
To configure a criteria item, select a value from the Column list and then specify the sorting order.
Enter a name for the new custom job sorting.
To rearrange the criteria items at the top of the job list, you can manually drag and drop them. To remove an item from the selected custom sorting, click , the Delete button.
To delete one or more jobs from the list, select the jobs, right-click and select Delete Job... or Delete Jobs... from the menu. A confirmation window is displayed. Click Yes to delete the jobs or No to cancel the action.