In the Alerts section, you can create new alert triggers, edit existing alert triggers, and manage the current alerts. An alert trigger is used to configure the conditions to when a specific type of alert is dispatched.
Current Alerts tab
The system displays a list of all the alerts that have been dispatched. The list does not include manually or automatically dismissed alerts.
The alerts can be sorted by the following columns:
- The name of the alert specified in the corresponding trigger.
- Triggered By
- The name of the object the alert was dispatched for.
- The status of the object when the alert was dispatched.
- The reason explaining why the alert was dispatched.
- Alert Time
- The date and time when the alert was dispatched.
Double-click an alert or right-click and select Properties to view the alert details.
Click Dismiss to dismiss the alert manually.
To dismiss one or more alerts:
- Select the alerts you want to remove.
- Right-click and then select Dismiss.
Alert Triggers tab
- The name of the alert trigger.
- The object type of the alert trigger.
- Trigger Status
- The status of the trigger can be Enabled or Disabled. The default trigger status is Enabled.
Click New Alert Trigger to create a new alert trigger.
Double-click an existing alert trigger to edit the alert trigger properties.