Output/Print Queue Chart
To open the Dashboard Extended Window, click , the Expand Dashboard button from the Dashboard Footer.
In the top left corner, click the chart menu, and select Output/Print Queue and then select Print Queue from the second menu.
You see the Output/Print Queue in the Dashboard Extended Window. The chart displays a list of all the outputs, the jobs sent to each output that are not marked as printed, and any existing aggregate jobs in the system. If there are ganged-up jobs sent to an output, the system displays the ganged-up batch.
In the Show/Hide Outputs window:
- You can change the order of the outputs in the list. Click , the move button, and drag the selection to change the position of a row. The sequence number is updated when the rows are rearranged.
- Click , the Move to first button, to move the selected output name to the top of the list.
- Click , the Move to last button, to move the selected output name to the bottom of the list.
- Click the Show/Hide All checkbox to either display or hide all the outputs. You can click the checkbox for each output name separately to show or hide the output.
- Type in the name of the view in the Name field and click OK.
The jobs in the chart are displayed based on the estimated RUN TIME (h:m) for each job and the color represents the time until the job is overdue.
The information is refreshed automatically in the following situations:
- When you open the Dashboard Extended Window.
- When you log into TotalFlow BatchBuilder.
- When the job state changes to or from the Sent state.
To download a file containing only the job information displayed in the Output/Print Queue, click Download.csv and select Displayed Data. To download a file containing all the job information in the Output/Print Queue, click Download.csv and select All Data.
If you hover over a standard job bar, a ganged batch, or an aggregate job in the Output/Print Queue, the system displays the detailed information for the selected job, ganged batch, or aggregate job.
You can perform different actions on a job. Right-click a job bar and choose one of these actions:
- View File…
- View Imposed File…- if the file is imposed
- Open Order
- Set State
- Set Location
- Delete Job…
Click Highlight Batch to show all the jobs from the chart that are part of the same batch.
To view the job details, right-click a job and select Properties.
To view all the jobs from an aggregate job set, right-click and select View Jobs.
You can perform different actions on a ganged batch. Select a ganged batch, right-click and choose one of these actions:
- Print Batch Ticket…
- Resend Batch…:
- Cancel Send
- Delete Batch…
- Mark Batch as "Printed"
- Mark Batch as "Sent"
To see an accurate representation of the total runtime for all the jobs in each output, you must select Run Time Only from the second menu in the top left corner. The system displays a chart with the run time of all the jobs sent to each output. If the run time is missing for some jobs, the system displays a warning.
If you hover over an output from the output list in the Output/Print Queue, the system displays the properties for the selected output.
Click Job List to view the list of all the jobs sent to the selected output.
You can download a file containing the list of jobs sent to the output by clicking Download.csv. To close the Job List dialog, click Close.
To close the Dashboard Extended Window, click , the Hide Dashboard Footer button from the top right corner.