You can configure the Filters section to display only filters matching specific attributes.
Click , the Edit Refinements button to set the attributes as filtering criteria for the list of filters. The Filter List Refinements window is displayed:
In the Filter List Refinements window you can specify how to match the filter list results using one attribute or multiple attributes. Select one of these options:
- All Attributes ("and" logic)
- Any Attributes ("or" logic)
You can add more attributes from the list or remove some of them. To add a new attribute, click , the Add Criteria button. To remove an attribute, click , the Remove Criteria button.
To configure the criteria for the list of filters:
- Select the attribute type from the first list.
Note: You can select a value from two different attribute categories:
- The Batching Properties category contains only the Output Destination attribute. This allows you to sort the list of filters by the specified Output Destination.
- The Job Properties category contains different job attributes.
- From the second list, select an operator.
- Enter or select a value for the specified attribute type to complete the criteria.
You can save each list of filter refinements and access all the saved refinement sets from the Refinements menu.
To save the configured refinements set, click Save Refinement Set, enter a name in the text field, and click OK. You can also remove specific attributes from the selected refinement set by clicking , the Delete button. Click Save Changes to save the refinement set modifications.
If you want to remove all the saved filter refinements click the Clear button. To delete a filter refinement set permanently, right-click and select Delete Saved Refinement Set.
Click New Filter and select Simple Filter, Combined Filter, or Proof Filter to create a new filter. See Creating a new simple filter,Creating a new combined filter, or Creating a new proof filter for more information.
From the Sort: menu, select Current sort from "Jobs" tab, if you want to use the sorting criteria from the main Jobs tab in the Filters side panel.
You can also select Column Sort from the Sort: menu, if you want to sort the list of filters manually using the existing columns:
- Automation Icon
- Different icons are displayed if the automation level is either Auto-Batch or Auto-Batch-and-Send, and no icon is displayed if No Automation is selected.
- The name of the filter.
- The system generated filter ID.
- The number of jobs in the filter.
- The number of sheets from all the jobs in the filter.
- The number of feet from all the jobs in the filter.
Note: Depending on the selection you made at the installation time, the measurement system can be different.
- The number of impressions from all the jobs in the filter. The impressions represent the number of pages multiplied by the number of copies..
- Run (h:m)
- The estimated time needed for all the jobs from the filter to be printed.
- File Size
- The size of all the files from the filter.
- Automation Trigger
- The trigger selected in the filter automation tab for simple filters and the number of triggers for combined filters
- Output Destination
- The specified hot folder destination.
- Expected Output Speed
- The estimated output speed set by the selected output destination.
To delete a filter, select the filter from the list, right-click and select Delete…. A confirmation window appears. Click Yes to delete the filter or click No to cancel the action.
To open the edit filter dialog and edit the filter properties, double-click a filter from the list or right-click and select Properties.
To create a copy of a filter, select a filter from the list and then right-click and select Duplicate Filter…
To create a new batch, select a filter from the list and then right-click and select Create Batch….