Deleting a job
You can remove a job from the system using the Delete Job... action.
- Open one of these dialogs to view a list of available jobs:
- In the Jobs section, open the Filters panel and click the Jobs tab to view all the jobs in the system.
- In the Jobs section, open the Batches panel. Double-click the batch you want to edit or right-click the batch and select Properties. Click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs from the batch.
- In the Orders section, right-click an order row and select Properties from the menu to open the Order Details dialog. In the Order Details dialog, click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs in the order.
- From the list of jobs, select the job you want to delete.
- Right-click the job and select Delete Job....A confirmation window is displayed.
- Click Yes to delete the job or No to cancel the action.
Note: If all the jobs that are in Waiting for Files state are deleted from an order, the order state is changed from Waiting for Files to Batching.