Hold or release one or more jobs
You can hold one ore more jobs if the jobs are not ready to be sent. If one or more jobs are held and they are ready to be sent you can release the jobs.
Note: When a job is in Held state, any job properties can be modified, including adding or changing a file.
- Open one of these dialogs to view a list of available jobs:
- In the Jobs section, open the Filters panel and click the Jobs tab to view all the jobs in the system.
- In the Jobs section, open the Batches panel. Double-click the batch you want to edit or right-click the batch and select Properties. Click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs from the batch.
- In the Orders section, right-click an order row and select Properties from the menu to open the Order Details dialog. In the Order Details dialog, click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs in the order.
- In the Batches section, right-click a batch row and select Properties from the menu to open the batch detail dialog. In the batch detail dialog, click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs in the batch.
- From the list of jobs, select one or more jobs you want to hold.
- Right-click the job and select Hold Job.