Add a Job to an Order
- From the Menu Bar, click the Orders section.
- Double-click an order to open the Order Details dialog and then click Add a Job to This Order to add a new job to the selected order.You can also select a job from the list, right-click and select Add a Job.The system opens the Add a Job to This Order dialog.
- In the Add a Job to This Order dialog:
- Job File
- Click Browse... and select a file to upload from your system directory.
- Specify the name of the job.
- Part Number
- Specify a unique part number for the job.
Specify the required and optional job properties in the General tab, Job tab, Paper tab, Finishing tab, and Custom tab. For more information about job properties, see View and edit job details.
- To save the specified information, click OK. If you want to close the Add a Job to This Order dialog and discard the information, click Cancel.