Creating a print proof for one or more jobs
- Open one of these dialogs to view a list of available jobs:
- In the Jobs section, open the Filters panel and click the Jobs tab to view all the jobs in the system.
- In the Jobs section, open the Batches panel. Double-click the batch you want to edit or right-click the batch and select Properties. Click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs from the batch.
- In the Orders section, right-click an order row and select Properties from the menu. In the order detail dialog, click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs in the order.
- In the Batches section, right-click a batch row and select Properties from the menu. In the batch detail dialog, click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs in the batch.
- From the list of jobs, select the jobs you want to print proof.
- Right-click the jobs and select Print Proof….
The Print Proof panel appears:
- Enter the Batch Name, select the Output Destination from the menu and then enter the number of copies for each job.Note: When jobs are sent for printing on an InfoPrint 5000 printer model, the maximum number of copies printed is limited to 32767.
To send all the jobs together to be imposed, click Gang jobs together. When you enable this option, the Include copies option is automatically enabled. As a result, one imposition file is created for the entire batch. The imposition file contains the specified number of copies of each job and it is sent to the output with the Copies attribute value 1.
To apply imposition on all the copies, select Include copies in output.
When this option is enabled, the imposed file created for each job contains the specified number of job copies and is sent to the output with the Copies attribute value 1.
When Include copies in output option is disabled, the imposed file contains one copy for each job and the actual value of the Copies attribute is sent to the output.
From the Ultimate Impostrip® Folder menu, specify the folder name where TotalFlow BatchBuilder sends the jobs to be imposed. The imposition is applied only to the jobs you want to print proof for and any predefined imposition for an individual job is overwritten.Note: If you do not want to select a hot folder from the Ultimate Impostrip® Folder list, the existing imposition settings for each job are applied.
The list of hot folders can only be edited from the Ultimate Impostrip® application. You can add or remove hot folders using Ultimate Impostrip®.
Click , the Refresh button, to refresh the list of hot folders.
- Insert the number of Copies after the Job name. You can insert the Page Range for each job.Note: If you insert a page range value for PDF/Postscript output, the system extracts the specified pages or range and merges them into a new PDF job.
- Click OK.The system displays a confirmation message.