Unbatching an Active Job
You can remove one or more jobs from a batch using the Unbatch action. This allows the jobs to be displayed in a matching filter list or to be manually moved to another batch.
- Open one of these dialogs to view a list of available jobs:
- In the Jobs section, open the Filters panel and click the Jobs tab to view all the jobs in the system.
- In the Jobs section, open the Batches panel. Double-click the batch you want to edit or right-click the batch and select Properties. Click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs from the batch.
- In the Orders section, right-click an order row and select Properties from the menu to open the Order Details dialog. In the Order Details dialog, click the Jobs tab to view a list of all the jobs in the order.
- From the list of jobs, select the jobs you want to unbatch.
- Right-click the jobs and select Unbatch.