Manage job columns
This topic describes how to select which job columns to display and in what sequence.
- Click , the administrator menu button.
- Select Manage Job Columns... from the menu.
- In the Job List Columns window:
- You can change the order of the columns in a list of jobs by rearranging the column name sequence. Click , the Move button, and drag the selection to change the position of a row. The sequence number is updated when the rows are rearranged.
- Click , the Move to first button, to move the selected column name to the top of the list.
- Click , the Move to last button, to move the selected column name to the bottom of the list.
- Click the Show/Hide Columns checkbox to either display or hide all the columns. You can click the checkbox for each column name separately to show or hide the column.
- Click OK to save the changes.