Building a Job from Existing Files
- Open TotalFlow Prep and click Build Job on the Quick Actions screen.
- In the Build Job dialog box, click the Add files button.
- In the Open dialog box, browse for the files that you want to add to the job, select them, and click Open.
- Repeat the previous two steps to add all the files required for the job.You can also import files from a scanner and add them to the job. For more information, see Building a Job from Scanned Files.
- Optional: In the Build Job dialog box, make the necessary adjustments and configure additional settings for
- To reorder the files inside the job, drag and drop a file before or after other files in the list.
- To specify which pages to include for files with multiple pages, enter the required
page numbers or page ranges in the Page Range column.
Enter multiple pages or page ranges separated by commas.
- To include multiple copies of a file, enter the required number of copies in the Copies column.
- To remove a file from the list, hover over the file and click , the Delete button.
- To apply the settings in a registered preset when the job is created, enable the Apply preset option and select a preset from the list.
- To apply tab settings or chapter settings automatically when the job is created, enable
the Automate tabs and chapters option.
You can create tabs and chapters based on the files inside the job or based on PDF bookmarks. For details about a specific setting, click the button to display the on-screen field help.
- Click the Create button.Note: If a job was already open in TotalFlow Prep, the new job opens in a new window.