Changing columns view
You can customize the columns for All Jobs, Papers, and Users pods. You can change the width of columns, add or remove columns, and reorder columns.
- To change the width of columns, drag and drop the separator between two column headings to a new position.
- To add or remove columns from the pod view:
- Click the tools icon, then Manage Columns....
- In the Manage Columns dialog, add or remove properties from it.The pod shows a column for each property in the list, no matter how many you select.
- To change the order of columns, do one of these:
- In the Manage Columns dialog, you can move properties up or down. The properties at the top of the list are at the left end of the view.
- Drag and drop a column into a new position.