Preparing to Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager
Each user needs this information to log in to TotalFlow Production Manager.
- Web browser configuration
- Users can access the login page from a Windows computer using a Web browser. Before they access the login page, users must customize certain settings for their Web browsers, such as the setting for cookies and active scripting, and install Adobe Reader.
- User login name and password
- Inform users of the login names and temporary passwords that you created for them. The users must change their passwords the first time they use the system.
- URL for the TotalFlow Production Manager user interface
- The URL that all users use to access the TotalFlow Production Manager user interface is:
http://hostname:15080/TFPM. The name of the computer where TotalFlow Production Manager is installed is hostname.
- Login authority
- Each user that you created has a set of actions that it is authorized to do based on the authority that you set for the user. Inform users about the types of actions they can do in the TotalFlow Production Manager user interface.
Note: Make sure that you inform your users about the HTML User's Guide and how they can access it. The URL for the User's Guide is:
http://hostname:15888/help/index.jsp. The name of the computer where TotalFlow Production Manager is installed is hostname. You can open the User's Guide using that address from anywhere in your network, even if you are not currently logged in to TotalFlow Production Manager.