Define Customer objects to represent your client companies who submit jobs to you for processing. In a later step, you add users associated with those companies for employees of your client, so they can submit jobs.
- Click Customers on the left side of the page.
- Click Add Customer.
- Under Customer Information, enter the customer company details.Click , the property help button, for information about each item.
- If you plan to let your customers submit job via email, fill in the Email Address for Job Submission section. Use this section to set up a unique email address that this customer uses
to submit jobs.
- To allow this customer to submit jobs by email, leave the Turn on job submission by email option selected. To disable this option, clear the check box.
- Use Custom insert for email to further customize the unique email address for this customer. You can see the
updated email address in the Job submission email field.Click , the property help button, for information about each item.
- Click Ok.
- Continue with the procedure to add users to this Customer.