Adding Users to Customers
After you create Customers to represent your clients, you must add a user for each employee of your client companies who submits jobs to RICOH TotalFlow Cloud applications.
To add a User to a Customer:
- Click Users in the left pane.
- Choose one of these options:
- In the dialog, enter the user's name and email address.
- For User type, choose Customer.
- For Company name, choose the name of the Customer that represents the client that employs this user.
- For Platform role, choose Customer.
- Review the list of applications and set the appropriate Access & roles values for this user.
- Click Ok.
- Repeat these step until you have created all the users for a specific customer.
- Tell your client that their user IDs have been created and suggest that they check their email for their invitations to start using RICOH TotalFlow Cloud.
- Help your customers become acquainted with the application.
In addition, if you set up job submission via email, send your customers their custom email address. To find the email address for job submission:
- Open RICOH Account Administration.
- Click the Customers tab.
- Find the customer and right-click the row for that customer.
- Select Get job submission email.
- In the dialog, click Copy, then click Close.The job submission email is copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the email into the email or other document that you plan to send to your customer
with this information.RICOH TotalFlow Producer customer users for which you activated the email job submission option can also get their job submission customized email address by clicking the , the Get Job Submission Email Address icon.