Creating Copy to Folder Activities
In order to copy the job files to a specified folder, you must create a Copy to Folder activity and add it to the workflow.
To create a Copy to Folder activity:
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Operations.
- In the objects pod on the left side of the page, click Workflows.
- Select the workflow that you want to edit, click More, then Editor and Properties.... Or, select a workflow and click the edit workflow icon.
The workflow is displayed in the Editor pod.
- In the Default section of the Activities pod, select the Copy to Folder activity and click Copy....
- In the Copy Activity dialog, set values for all required properties.
- Check the Overwrite files option, if the file name already exists in the folder you specified, and you want to replace it.
- Select On error, enable copy to folder and use the Browse button to specify the name and location of the folder you want the files to be copied
into. The files will be copied on the server. Make sure that the destination folder
has write permission. If the folder is not yet created, use the add icon to create a new folder.
- Click OK.
You will see the new activity in the Custom section of the Objects pod.