Proofing is the process of printing a copy of the job, or of selected pages, in order to check that the job prints correctly before printing the whole job.
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Operations..
- In the Workflows tab, select the workflow where you plan to submit jobs for proofing and click the edit workflow icon. Or, right-click the workflow and select Editor and Properties....
- In the Activities pod, select the Proof Print activity and click Copy.
- Specify values for the Page Range for preview print and Requested printer properties.
- Click OK.
You see the new activity in the Custom section of the Objects pod.
- Drag and drop the new activity to the workflow.
- Save the workflow.