Users must have a TotalFlow Production Manager user name to access the system and to do TotalFlow Production Manager actions. These user names are separate from Windows user names.
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Configuration.
- In the Users pod, click New
You see the Create User dialog:
- Enter or select values for the required properties.
- User names are case-sensitive.
- Passwords can be from 8 bytes to 32 bytes. They are case-sensitive and cannot include
- ' (apostrophe)
- < (less than)
- = (equals sign)
- > (greater than)
- ` (grave accent)
- | (vertical bar)
- ~ (tilde)
- [DEL] (Delete key)
- All non-printing characters
- Click OK.
To view the users’ activity logs, either right-click the user name, or select the user name and click More, then select Log....
In the panel that opens, configure the display options according to your needs.