- The name of the output hot folder.
- The Status column displays the state of the output hot folder: Enabled or Disabled. You can switch between the two states by right-clicking on the hot folder and selecting Enable or Disable from the menu.
- If specified, this field displays the output speed in Feet/hour or Sheets/hour.
Note: Depending on the selection you made at the installation time, the measurement system can be different.
- A short description of the output hot folder.
- Output Type
- Specifies the output type: PDF/Postscript, PDF/PostScript and CSV, PDF/Postscript and XML, TotalFlow MIME, PDF/Postscript and RPD List File, JMF over HTTP or TotalFlow JMF over HTTP.
- Output Location (Directory Path)
- Specifies the output folder location.
To delete one or more hot folders, select the hot folders from the list, right-click and select Delete…. A confirmation window appears. Click Yes to delete the hot folders or click No to cancel the action.
To open the edit output dialog and edit the output properties, double-click an output from the list or right-click and select Properties.
To create a copy of an output, select an output from the list and then right-click and select Duplicate…