The Inputs window displays a list of all the input hot folders in the system.
- The name of the input hot folder.
- The Status column displays the hot folder state: Enabled or Disabled. You can switch between the two states by right-clicking on the hot folder and selecting Enable or Disable from the menu.
- Input Type
- There are four possible values for the hot folder input type: PDF/Postscript, XML/Control File, JMF over HTTP, TotalFlow JMF over HTTP, and CSV.
- A short description of the input hot folder.
- Input Location (Directory Path)
- The input hot folder location.
To delete one or more hot folders, select the hot folders from the list, right-click and select Delete.... A confirmation window appears. Click Yes to delete the hot folders or click No to cancel the action.
To open the edit input dialog and edit the input properties, double-click an input from the list or right-click and select Properties.
To create a copy of an input, select an input from the list and then right-click and select Duplicate...