Creating Papers Manually
You can create papers for TotalFlow Production Manager manually.
Important: Any paper that you create manually is not treated as a printer catalog paper.
To create papers:
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Configuration.
- To create a new paper:
- Click New.
- To copy an existing paper:
- Select it in the Papers pod.
- Click Copy.The new paper will have the same property values as the selected paper (except the Paper name).
You see the Create Custom Paper or Copy Paper dialog:
- On each page of the dialog, enter or select values for the required and optional properties
that need to be adjusted to match your environment.Click the page tabs in the navigation bar on the left to change pages.
If the paper represents a paper in a printer paper catalog, see Paper Property Values for the correct values.
- Click OK.You can also create new papers from the Input Tray Settings dialog. For more information, see Mapping Trays and Paper for a Printer.