You can export registered presets as RJP files so they can be used on another computer.
- This function is not available in the browser version of TotalFlow Prep.
- Signature profiles are not exported as part of the preset.
- The barcode profiles and custom marks saved inside a mark profile are not exported as part of the preset.
- On the menu bar, click the presets menu and select Manage Presets.
- On the Manage Presets screen, select the presets that you want to export and click the Export presets button.
- In the Save As dialog box, specify a name and saving location for the exported RJP file and click Save.