Approving or Rejecting Jobs
Administrators can specify that at a certain point in the workflow, jobs should require approval to continue. Operators and administrators can approve or reject jobs.
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Operations..
- In the Workflows tab, select the workflow where you plan to submit jobs for approval and click
- Select the workflow where you plan to submit jobs for approval and and click the edit workflow icon. Or, right-click the workflow and select Editor and Properties....
The workflow is displayed in the Editor pod.
- In the Activities pod, select the Approve activity and drag it over the Editor pod.
- Save the workflow.
When the job reaches the Approve activity, it pauses.
- Select the job and click More.
- Select Approve. The job goes to the next activity in the workflow.
- Select Reject. The job goes to the Error Progress category.