Adding a Watermark to the Job
- Click Watermark on the left side of the screen.
- To specify the text printed, enter the content in the text area or select a previously
specified text from the list.
- To set the font properties, select the name, color, and size for the font displayed.
- To rotate the text 90 degrees, enter the value 90 in the Angle field.
- To make the watermark opaque, leave the transparency percentage to 0 in the Transparency field.
- To customize the position of the text relative to the center of the page, go to Position and enter the amount you want to shift the watermark in the X and Y fields.
- To print the watermark only on the first page, select the First page only check box. Otherwise, the watermark is printed on all the pages in the job.