Creating a new simple filter
To create a new simple filter, click , the Add Filter button, from the Filters tab, and select Simple Filter.
You can also create a new simple filter from the Filters section. Click New Filter and select the Simple Filter option. The New Filter dialog is displayed.
- Filter Name
- Enter a filter name.
- Enter a short description for the filter.
- Proof Jobs
- Click the checkbox if you want the filter selection to include jobs with the Proof job property set to Proof Required. The default state for Include jobs requiring proof is unchecked.
Note: When the checkbox is not selected, the filter selection ignores jobs with the Proof job property set to Proof Required.
- Click the Enable Job Aggregation checkbox if you want the filter selection to enable job aggregation. The checkbox is displayed only if aggregation is enabled from the Admin tab, the Aggregate window. When the filter aggregation is on, all batches out of this filter, created manually or through automation, also have the aggregation on. Aggregation is not available for Proof filters.
- Output Destination
- You can select a hot folder destination from the list.
- Estimated Output Speed
- The estimated output speed generated by the selected output destination. You can edit the output speed and select the measurement unit from the list.
- Banner Sheets
- Click the checkbox if you do not want to print banner sheets for the jobs in this filter. This option is enabled only when banner sheets are set for the selected output destination
To create the new simple filter, click OK.
To close the New Filter dialog and discard the entered information, click Cancel.