Order detail dialog
To open the order detail dialog:
- Double-click the order row or right-click the order row and select Properties.
Note: You can also view the order detail dialog by right-clicking a job and then selecting Open Order. This allows you to view the details for the order which contains the selected job.
- The title bar displays the system order number and the customer.
- Due In
- The system displays the time remaining until the order is due.
- Add a Job to This Order
- You can add a new job to an existing order. The Add a Job to This Order dialog opens and you can add the job file and the job properties.
The system displays a list of all the jobs in the order.
- You can remove a job from a batch using the Unbatch action. This allows the job to be displayed in a matching filter list or to be manually
moved to another batch. The Unbatch action can be performed only on jobs that are in a Batched state and only when the batch is in the Batching state. If the batch state is changed when an Unbatch action is performed, the system displays an error.
To unbatch a job, right-click a job from the job list and select Unbatch.
- If a job has been printed by a device and is in a Sent state, you can right-click the job and set the state to Printed.
- To edit the properties of a job, double-click a job from the job list or right-click the job and select Properties.
- To delete a job from the list, right-click a job and select Delete Job…. A confirmation window is displayed. Click Yes to delete the job or No to cancel the action.
- To change the job state, select a job from the list, right-click and then point to
Set State. Choose a job state from the list of system defined states: Sent or Printed, or custom state. You can create the custom state in Custom States tab under Admin section.
- You can select custom states only for the jobs that have been sent.
- If a job is in Proof Out state, the job cannot be batched, sent, or printed until the proof is approved. To
approve proof for one or more jobs from the list, right-click the jobs and select
Approve Proof. The state for each job changes from Proof Out to Unbatched.
Note: You can also select one or more jobs in the Proof Out state from the list, right-click, and select to send the jobs directly to an output and change the job state from Proof Out to Sent.
- When a job is in Proof Out state, you can right-click the job and select . The job state is set to Proof Rejected and the job is displayed in the Action Required list in the All Jobs tab.
- You can select one or more jobs from the job list, right-click, and select an existing batch or select the to create a new batch. A confirmation message appears on the right panel to confirm that the new batch has been created successfully. If the selected jobs are unbatchable, the right-click is disabled.
The system displays the order properties:
- Order Number
- You can edit the order number.
- You can edit the name of the customer. You can enter a string of maximum 256 characters.
- You can add useful information related to the order.
- The date and time when the order was received. This information cannot be changed.
- You can edit the date and time when the order is due.
- Keep order together
- Enable this option if you want all the jobs to be ready for batching when all the jobs/parts within the same order are complete.
- Click Make jobs batchable only when all jobs/parts are complete to enable the Keep order together option. If there are any jobs in a Waiting for Files state, all the other jobs containing print files are set to a Waiting for Files state. The jobs cannot be batched until all the jobs from the order are complete.
To save the changed properties, click OK. If you want to close the order detail dialog and discard the changes, click Cancel.
To delete the order, click Delete.