Order Alert Triggers
To create a new order alert trigger:
- From the menu bar, click Alerts.
- In the Alerts section, click the Alert Triggers tab.
- Click New Alert Trigger.
- Select Order as the type of the alert trigger from the Type list.
You can create different types of alert triggers for orders. From the Status list, select the order condition that must be met for the alert to be triggered.
The order alert trigger types are:
- An alert is sent when the order’s due date is about to expire.
Note: The Due alert can be sent more than once if the due date of the order has been changed and is overdue.
- You can configure the alert trigger to send an alert at a specific time before the
order’s due date expires. To set the time when the alert will be displayed, type in
the hours and minutes in the Display Alert Prior to Due Time text fields.
Note: If no value is specified for Display Alert Prior to Due Time, the system sends an alert when the job becomes Overdue.
- Duplicate Order
- An alert is sent when an order is received and has the same order number as an existing
Note: When the system receives a duplicate order, TotalFlow BatchBuilder appends a numeric suffix to the duplicate order number.
- Partial Match of Combined Filter
- An alert is sent when an order is received and only some of the jobs match a combined filter.
- For more information about combined filters, see Using Combined Filters.
You can specify which users receive an email notification each time an alert is triggered by clicking on the Email Notification list and manually selecting the users. To receive email notifications, make sure you configure your SMTP SERVER settings in the window.
You can view the active alerts in the Current Alerts tab. Double-click an alert or right-click and select Properties to view the alert details.
In the alert details dialog, click Open Order to view and edit the order properties.