Printing Crop Marks
Note: The Marks and Bleeds settings are available only when the printer configuration supports it.
- Click Marks and Bleeds on the left side of the screen.
- To print the crop marks on the corner:
Important: Set the margins wide enough for the crop marks to print.
- From the Corner crop marks list, select the side where to print the crop marks.
- Select the style for the corner crop marks. The Single style marks where to trim the finished size and the Double style shows both the edge of the bleed and where to trim the finished size.
- To specify the line thickness in points, enter a value in the Thickness field.
- To print the corner crop marks to the edge of the sheet, select Print to edge.
- If you want to use a specific length, select Custom.
- Enter the values for the horizontal and vertical length and select the units of measure.
- To print the crop marks on the center:
- From the Center crop marks list, select the side where to print the crop marks.
- Select the style for the center crop marks.
- To specify the amount to shift the center of the crop mark from the edge of the finished size, enter a value in the Offset field.
- To specify the units for the offset, use the Units list.