Changing the Position of an Image
You can change the placement of an image on the page relative to the sheet origin point.
- Click Layout on the left side of the screen.
- Select the layout type and go to Image offset under Image.
- If necessary, click Image offset to switch it on.
- In duplex configurations, you can set the same values for front and back by selecting the Apply the same image offset for front and back check box.
- Enter a value as a positive or negative number with up to three decimals in the Front and Back fields.
- Select the unit of measure from the Units list.
- When the sheet is rotated for display purposes, the image offset rotates with the sheet.
- The X and Y arrows on the coordinate system indicate the image offset direction.