Changing the Image Automatic Rotation Settings
You can choose to manually change the rotation of an image relative to the sheet orientation.
- Click Layout on the left side of the screen.
- Go to the Normal section.
- Go to Auto-rotation and select Off to manually change the rotation of the image.
- The Auto-rotation option allows that the long edge of the image to line up with the long edge of the sheet or the page. When the image and sheet orientation are different, the top or left edge of the image automatically lines up with the Open orientation value.
- If the Auto-rotation option is disabled, go to Pages per sheet and set the value to 1.