Specifying Exception Settings
You can apply separate settings for specific sheets or pages in the job. For example, certain pages of the document can be set to print on blue paper and on one side only.
- Printing side
- Color/Black and white
- The exception icon is displayed for sheets or pages to which an exception setting has been applied.
- You cannot set paper and printing side exceptions for jobs with Booklet or Gangup - Speed imposition.
- You cannot set stapling exceptions for jobs with Booklet or Gangup imposition.
- You cannot set paper, printing side, or stapling exceptions for designation sheets,
covers, or tabs.
If a page has paper, printing side, or stapling exceptions applied, you cannot set the page content to be printed as a cover, designation sheet, or tab.
- You cannot set exceptions for inserts.