Assigning Jobs to a Workflow
If a job arrives in TotalFlow Production Manager from another application, without an associated workflow, you can assign the job to a workflow. If the workflow is not associated with a printer, the job is unassigned. In that case, you must assign the workflow to a printer or printer pool. Also, you can reassign jobs that already have a workflow and process them again through another workflow.
To assign a job to an existing workflow:
- Select the job.
- Click More, then Assign to workflow....
You see the Assign to Workflow dialog:
- In the Select workflow... list, select a workflow to assign the job to.
- Under Choose file options, do one of these:
- In most cases, including cases when you changed the job properties, select Use original file when processing job.
- If you used TotalFlow Prep to change the input file for the job, select Use current, modified file when processing job.
- Click OK.