Reprinting Single Jobs
To reprint one job:
- In the All Jobs pod, select the job.
- Click More, then Print again...
- Enter a number of copies. Use the plus/minus sign to increase or decrease the number of copies.
- Optional: To reprint only selected pages of a PDF job, click Pages, then enter a valid page range.Note: You can select pages only in PDF jobs. For other data streams, you must reprint the whole job.
- Select a printer to submit the job to.The last printer that printed the job is the default.
- Optional: To print more than one copy of the job, change the number of copies to print.Note: Passthrough printers ignore the number that you specify here. The printer command must pass the number of copies to the Passthrough printer if it is greater than one.
- Click OK.