- Shows the number of Errors, Warnings, and Fixes resulted from the preflight process.
Note: When an error is displayed, you can click Ignore Preflight Error to cancel the preflight error and enable Manual Preflight. The Preflight Error job state is removed. You can upload a job in the Preflight Error state.
- Input Source
- Shows the type of the Input Source.
- Preflight Profile Applied
- Shows the name of the Preflight Profile applied to the job.
- Action Lists Applied
- Shows the number and list of applied actions.
- Preflight Report
- Click the link displayed to download a PDF file containing a report for the applied preflight.
Click Run manual preflight to manually apply the preflight for the job.
- Apply Profile
- Click Browse… to open the Select Profile dialog. In the Select Profile dialog you can select a Preflight Profile from the list of Available Profiles. Click , the Refresh button to update the list of Preflight Profiles from the Preflight Database.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the Select Profile dialog.
- To delete the selected profile, click , the Clear button.
- Action Lists
- From the menu, select the Action List you want to apply to incoming jobs. Click to open the Select Action Lists window.
- In the Select Action Lists window you can edit an existing Action List or create a new one. Click , the Refresh button to update the list of Available Action Lists from the Preflight Database.
- You can specify a unique Name for the new set of Action Lists. If the name is not specified for the Action List, select None Selected.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the Select Action Lists dialog.
- To clear the current selection, click , the Clear button.
PitStop Server Folder
When switching from internal to external Preflight, you can reconfigure your job Preflight settings.
Select a Preflight hot folder from the list, where TotalFlow BatchBuilder sends the jobs for preflighting.
Click OK to save the changes, close the Run manual preflight dialog.