Copying, Cutting, and Pasting Pages
- Select the page in the page list.
- To select multiple pages, hold the Ctrl key and click each page that you want to select.
- To select a range of pages, click the first page in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last page in the range.
- Right-click and select Copy or Cut from the menu.Note: You can also press Ctrl+C for copy or Ctrl+X for cut.
- Select the target page.Important: When copied pages are pasted, they are inserted before the target page.If the job has Normal or Gangup imposition, you can also select a target sheet in the Sheet view.
- Right-click and select Paste from the menu.Note: You can also press Ctrl+V.